Our dream is to one day have an awesome studio where we do our creative work in an environment that reflects our brand’s personality. A studio where you can feel the creativity in the air. We dream of having a studio that could be the local face of our brand and a place where people can come in for a cup of coffee and have a look at our prints. We want it to be a studio/store/gallery and our second home. But right now we make magic happen in a not so fancy office space. But we do have an office, which is pretty cool. It’s actually pretty awesome. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?
While we keep dreaming of an awesome studio that will one day become ours, we have gathered 10 office spaces we wouldn’t mind working in. A home office can be just as good as a corporate office building or a dusty garage. The whole point is to get you in that perfect workflow, and these spaces would definitely get us started for the day. Comment you favourite below!
1. The inspirational desk (Image source: Pinterest)
2. The organizer (Image: stylizimoblog)
3. The social space (Image source: Pinterest)
4. The minimalist (Image source: Pinterest)
5. The black space (Image source: Pinterest)
6. The window nook (Image source: Pinterest)
7. The clean studio (Image source: Pinterest)
8. The organized chaos (Image: Frida Ramstedt, Trendenser.se)
9. The sectioned office (Image source: Pinterest)
10. The creative space (Image source: Pinterest)
How lovely are these office spaces? Most people spend most of their days at work, so the environment should be inspiring, motivating and energizing wherever it may be.
These photos were found on Pinterest. If you know who we should credit, please tell us!
We do not take any credit for these photos.